The precision behind the power.
OPT, unique to Lumenis IPL, delivers the right pulse and fluence for each application. The result is consistent and reproducible results for physicians and their patients.
See results in a single session comparable to 3-5 treatments using other technologies.*
||How it works:
- during the pulses, light energy is delivered
- during the delays, the tissue cools
- more energy is safely delivered to the target
What it does:
Multiple-Sequential Pulsing allows for cooling between pulses, to safely remove hair on darker skin and reduce the chance of skin damage in vascular and pigmented lesion treatments.
OPT gives you:
- consistent delivery of precise energy, safely and with reproducible results
- the ability to treat darker skin types as well as vascular and pigmented lesions
- the ability to control each individual pulse shape
- high peak power, shorter pulses for optimal photorejuvenation and treatment of
benign pigmented lesions
- homogeneous power over long pulse durations for consistent, reproducible results
* Pavan K.Nootheti, MD; Kimberly A. Pettit, MD; Gail Yosowitz, BS; Mitchel P. Goldman, MD. Clinical Improvement of Photodamaged Skin After a Single Intense Pulsed Light Treatment. The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery Vol. 24, No. 1, 2007.
:: back to: Lumenis One homepage ::